How do set music to play on my Sony HT-RT3 rear surround speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018
When I play music on my Sony HT-RT3, the sound does not come from the rear surround speakers. How do get to set music to play

Solution
If you keep the sound field set to the clear audio setting' then whether your listening to music or watching movies the rear speakers will work and sound great and you can also just press the clear audio button on the remote and you will get the same result' no matter what your doing just always leave it on the clear audio setting and make sure you press the coice button until the subwoofers screen reads UP2. Do that and you wont be dissapionted' its a great system if you know how to use it right' i love it.
Sep 12, 2018
@ Phillip; Thanks for your reply. I want to know if we can play only Music through all the speakers including the rear sat speakers. Regarding movies, I understand, but my query is for plain music by changing some settings.

Oct 13, 2018
If you keep the sound field set to the clear audio setting' then whether your listening to music or watching movies the rear speakers will work and sound great and you can also just press the clear audio button on the remote and you will get the same result' no matter what your doing just always leave it on the clear audio setting and make sure you press the coice button until the subwoofers screen reads UP2. Do that and you wont be dissapionted' its a great system if you know how to use it right' i love it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.