How do you fix a Game Hang

Anon Vee

Prominent
Jul 26, 2017
Hello, i need your help you see my tablet a samsung SM-T110 and i was downloading a couple of games from google play, now i got this #SuicideSquad game from it...and then when i was playing it, IT Just Stopped...I tried to turn it off [pressed the power button for like 5 seconds] in it remained the same- I removed the memory card and it still didn't work [it just stayed the same] in the loading part...it's almost 2 hrs and it still won't shut down, so i asked the tech guys at a repair store and told me it must have the programme that was causing the trouble, so i asked what can you do?- he told me to programme it and it would cost me P500 [pesos]...I really need help [p.s A.S.A.P- this is my mom's tablet]

-Thank You

Solution
If the app you downloaded caused the problem, and it won't allow you to do anything at the moment, you are probably going to first have to wait for it to run out of power so it will turn off. Then charge it. Once charged, turn it on in "Safe Mode" (instructions below) so you can then uninstall whatever app (and clean up malware and/or viruses that may be on the device), then restart it. Should work after that.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you...
If the app you downloaded caused the problem, and it won't allow you to do anything at the moment, you are probably going to first have to wait for it to run out of power so it will turn off. Then charge it. Once charged, turn it on in "Safe Mode" (instructions below) so you can then uninstall whatever app (and clean up malware and/or viruses that may be on the device), then restart it. Should work after that.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution