How do you fix a trio tablet screen when it is cracked

BNicoleC

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
How do you fix a trio tablet screen when it is cracked and when ever you touch the screen it shows the screen messing up where the cracks are and it won´t unlock but I don´t want/ I can´t buy a new screen for it or replace the screen, so how do I unlock it?

Hate to break it to you, but replacing the screen is the only way to fix it. Even if you manage to unlock it, that same spot will still have trouble registering touches once you get into the tablet, rendering an entire section of the screen useless. Replacing the screen is your best bet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
Mxfofo9 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
S Android Tablets 1
austinemble Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
N Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 10
Similar threads
Question Hey! My Onn tablet keeps showing the loading screen, turning off, and then turning on repeatedly on a cycle, what do I do!?
Question how to fix lenovo yoga tablet tablet screen is blank after restarting?
Question Is this at all possible? (Galaxy S8 + Tablet Screen)
Question No Command error screen disappeares after few seconds, tablet goes in boot loop again, can't access recovery mode, ODIN fails
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Data Recovery From Broken Screen Acer Iconia Tablet
Question Can I use my laptop as screen for my completely useless tablet screen
My nextbook tablet has a crack screen three spots is there anyway it can be fixed
my daughter has cracked her l.e.d screen on her alba 7" tablet, can it be replaced or do I have to buy a new tablet
Not cracked but nextbook 10.1" tablet/laptop has lines on entire screen
LG Tablet showing a cracked screen but it's not cracked
i cracked my moms asus tablet screen and i need to know what store i can take it to
my nextbook tablet wont turn on its charged but its stuck on the nextbook screen for 3 hours its cracked but it worked when it
how to fix a tablet with a cracked screen
my asus fonepad 7 and its digitizer cracked
i stepped on my pioneer tablet screen and now the screen is cracked and the touch screen doesnt work
fix Android 4.4 kitkat screen crack
andoid with a cracked screen
My android table has one crack on the inside of the screen one side of the crack works but the other side doesn't work, is my
can i repair a cracked screen on my proscan android tablet by myself ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS