How do you send audio from a TV to multiple sources?

Mechonis

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014
I have been trying to record gameplay sessions, via a capture card, of various console video games and have run into an issue pertaining to audio. Doing a solo session is fine, as I can run the game audio though a headset; however, doing a session with multiple people results in having to either use the TV's sound and have background noise in the recording or play with no audio.

I was wondering if there's any device that can take a single 3.5mm audio output and duplicate the audio output to multiple devices (headsets).

Mechonis

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014

Thanks for the replies. I, actually, asked here because while I was looking into splitters I kept receiving results for cords that separated the audio channels instead of duplicating all audio channels to multiple sources. I might look into them again now that I've been shown there are actual audio splitters that consist of only cords and no additional device.

Mechonis

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014

Given that I'm looking for gear of higher quality, you may have just given me the answer to my problems. Thank you!