How does a Laptop with Numeric Pad Feels to Work With?

bruce20

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
Hi guys, so far I've been using a laptop with Full Keyboard (NO Numeric Pad), but now I'm going to buy a new laptop, which has a Numeric Keypad, Just wondering how it feels to work on a laptop with Numeric Pad.

I mean the Num Pad covers quite a space on the Keyboard & my perception is, it makes uncomfortable to use the keyboard, as all keys & the touch pad is a bit of the left. Please share your experiences. Thanks.

burdenbound

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
It might take a couple of days to get use to but after that you don't notice it at all. It seems all laptops are using that style of keyboard so you might as well get used to it. Having a dedicated num pad does come in handy as well.

burdenbound

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
It might take a couple of days to get use to but after that you don't notice it at all. It seems all laptops are using that style of keyboard so you might as well get used to it. Having a dedicated num pad does come in handy as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bobbybabs Laptop Tech Support 7
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1