Question How get set top Box audio in all speakers sony dav-dz150k hometheatre

Feb 19, 2019
I have sony dav-dz150k home theatre I need to hear set top or TV sound to all speakers, but when i connect to this by AV cable noice is coming out from front speakers also geting little noice from rear speaker, also tried it throught audio in in front pannel of the player the same result.Now i connect rear, cente speaker only geting sound but not clear .Is there any resolution please help.

Sonic Illusions

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
Sorry if you've seen these manual pages already. Pretty straight forward. Connect your cables as shown, then select the correct mode using your remote. If you still have issues, try another audio source to troubleshoot - anything with an analog output, like your phone with a 3.5mm plug to stereo RCA cable. If that doesn't work, then you may need to seek replacement/ repair.
Sony DAV-DZ150K Operating Instructions Manual: Enjoying Tv Or Vcr Sound From All Speakers

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/948580/Sony-Dav-Dz150k.html?page=27#manual

Reactions: ranjisa
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry if you've seen these manual pages already. Pretty straight forward. Connect your cables as shown, then select the correct mode using your remote. If you still have issues, try another audio source to troubleshoot - anything with an analog output, like your phone with a 3.5mm plug to stereo RCA cable. If that doesn't work, then you may need to seek replacement/ repair.
Sony DAV-DZ150K Operating Instructions Manual: Enjoying Tv Or Vcr Sound From All Speakers

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/948580/Sony-Dav-Dz150k.html?page=27#manual
Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 0
dopeeh Audio 1
S Audio 0
BreadgoatX Audio 0
J Audio 8
TarlaGaming Audio 1
T Audio 2
Est2000Eli Audio 1
machoosharp Audio 0