Solved! How good is the performance of Intel Core i5 10 Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2019
I just purchased a HP Envy 15.6 360 2 in 1 laptop. I owned the older model with the AMD Ryzen 5 and its great graphics card Vega 8. I really enjoyed that laptop minus the loud fan. My current laptop contains the Core i5 10210U with the UHD graphics card. I am very big on the display and it's quality as I purchased this for movies and tv shows as I don't have a tv at home and I don't need one. I prefer to watch on my laptop. I feel like the Vega 8 made everything more vivid than the my UHD. Is that true?

Solution
Ryzen laptop:
15.6" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)

Intel laptop:
15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)

The old one is a glossy display and the new one an anti glare, which could be the difference you see
Ryzen laptop:
15.6" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)

Intel laptop:
15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)

The old one is a glossy display and the new one an anti glare, which could be the difference you see

Last edited:
Solution

joesemos

Banned
BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
I have Dell Inspiron 15 series N5558 it has an i5 core processor, 12 Gb RAM, 10th generation 1 TB HDD, it works so smoothly that it just On within a second and Open all software with maximum speed. I have a great experience with the I5 Core processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.