how i force my laptop to run graphics processor with nvidia in the same time for batter gaming ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalli kira

Estimable
Apr 17, 2015
i have nvidia geforce 710m and intel hd graphics 4600 i want to use him both in same time for better gaming can any one help me ???

Solution
Right now, there's nothing that can be done. nVidia's SLI can allow 2+ nVidia chips to work together, & AMD's CrossFireX allows 2+ AMD chips to work together, but both are usually limited to a small family of "related" GPUs to function, & neither one works to SLI/CrossFireX with Intel's integrated GPUs.

However, the rumor is that DirectX 12 will allow for cross-platform processing between different GPUs, possibly even GPUs from different manufacturers. No idea how that would work, or if it would be as efficient as the vendor-specific solutions, but we may just have to wait & see.

Although, to be honest, the Intel graphics are so low on the scale anyway that you'd have to have a low-end discrete GPU for them to even provide any kind...

spdragoo

Distinguished
Herald
Oct 17, 2011
Right now, there's nothing that can be done. nVidia's SLI can allow 2+ nVidia chips to work together, & AMD's CrossFireX allows 2+ AMD chips to work together, but both are usually limited to a small family of "related" GPUs to function, & neither one works to SLI/CrossFireX with Intel's integrated GPUs.

However, the rumor is that DirectX 12 will allow for cross-platform processing between different GPUs, possibly even GPUs from different manufacturers. No idea how that would work, or if it would be as efficient as the vendor-specific solutions, but we may just have to wait & see.

Although, to be honest, the Intel graphics are so low on the scale anyway that you'd have to have a low-end discrete GPU for them to even provide any kind of measurable boost anyway.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.