Solved! How Much Is Used My Toshiba Satellite P205D – S7802 Worth? And Is There Any Way For Me Trade It In For Something Else?

Solution
I'm Looking To Sell The Whole Computer For Some Cash and I Need The Exact Amount Of $Money It's Worth.

For used items there is no exact amount it's worth, it is what you can find someone to buy it at. List it at a price you'd like to get for it and if it does not sell lower that price till it does. As in the other reply it is not really worth much, faster systems can sell for about $100 so yours is worth less than that. If you want to trade it towards something else you need to check with whoever you are dealing with, but it's not likely anyone would want it.
I'm Looking To Sell The Whole Computer For Some Cash and I Need The Exact Amount Of $Money It's Worth.

For used items there is no exact amount it's worth, it is what you can find someone to buy it at. List it at a price you'd like to get for it and if it does not sell lower that price till it does. As in the other reply it is not really worth much, faster systems can sell for about $100 so yours is worth less than that. If you want to trade it towards something else you need to check with whoever you are dealing with, but it's not likely anyone would want it.

Solution