Question How much would it cost to replace an Asus laptop motherboard

sophialoren369

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018
I bought the laptop last January. The Model is Asus Vivobook S15 X510UF Its core i3 with 2gb graphics. I am a freelancer so i mostly use it for like every single day for 12+ hours continuously. One day in the morning it stopped working suddenly. It turned up for 10 minutes and i was working then it turned off. The charging or the power signal light was not working. Yesterday i got it back from customer service. They told me it was a motherboard issue but they fixed it. It was doing good at night but in the morning it's same again. Not charging any more and doesn't turn on. I sent my brother to customer service again and it turned on in there. Now they are saying they won't accept it as it is doing okay. Currently my brother is turning it on and off to see if it fails again. Can you guys please guide me what should i do. I need the laptop all the time as I'm a freelancer and i can't depends on this current condition of the laptop. If it fails again to turn on then it will be a big issue. Thanks. Sorry for my bad English.