how should i connect sony sa -d10 sound speaker in samsung smart tv series 4 -4043

Can't find any info on the TV or speaker.
If the TV doesn't have any audio output you can't connect anything to it to improve the sound.
If you use external sources (set top box, android tv, disc player, etc) then you can connect them to an HDMI input selector that will extract the audio to provide a digital and analog audio output.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw
If the speakers are passive you will need an amplifier to power them too.
If they are active and have a volume control you can connect them to the switcher directly.

Can't find any info on the TV or speaker.
If the TV doesn't have any audio output you can't connect anything to it to improve the sound.
If you use external sources (set top box, android tv, disc player, etc) then you can connect them to an HDMI input selector that will extract the audio to provide a digital and analog audio output.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=5557&kpid=105557&gclid=CPPY2sLnwcYCFYIXHwodhY0FTw
If the speakers are passive you will need an amplifier to power them too.
If they are active and have a volume control you can connect them to the switcher directly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 2