How should I fix my laptop from automatic shutdown and restart

May 10, 2018
Bought HP laptop 2 months ago. Specs:
4gb ram
Amd A9 3.1Ghz
2gb Radeon r5 grp card
Since the day I bought. It does shuts down on it's own and a click is heard then restarts. I watched YouTube and changed many settings like autoreboot-never>control panel,
Regedit-microsoft system watever
Power display and all. But still it occurs time to time. What is it and how should I fix it? I don't want to take to service centre even I get it done for free because I have got 20 high spec games including dota2 installed. I don't wanna let em format it n install all games as well. But if u guys find an answer which is crucial then I will take. But if there's a solution without losing any files or without formatting then I would be obliged

Solution
You got it 2 months ago, contact vendor for warranty support. It could be bad drive, motherboard issue, maybe power issue. If you are worried about having to re-install your games again, make a system image on a backup drive before you send them the system and restore it when it comes back.
You got it 2 months ago, contact vendor for warranty support. It could be bad drive, motherboard issue, maybe power issue. If you are worried about having to re-install your games again, make a system image on a backup drive before you send them the system and restore it when it comes back.

Solution