How to ad ad Samsung J355 Sound Bar to a Panasonic TH42PD60U TV

TV has optical and analog audio outputs. Soundbar has both optical and aux analog inputs.
You can use either one. The optical might sound better.
Check the TV manual on how to use the output you chose. The optical may need to be turned on, the TV speakers turned off, and the audio type changed.

TV has optical and analog audio outputs. Soundbar has both optical and aux analog inputs.
You can use either one. The optical might sound better.
Check the TV manual on how to use the output you chose. The optical may need to be turned on, the TV speakers turned off, and the audio type changed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question 7.1 Sound using Samsung One Connect 2019
Question Can't control the volume of my Samsung HW-J355 soundbar with my LG magic remote anymore
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Visio TV, Samsung Sound Bar, Harmon AVR 245 receiver
Solved! Help regarding Sound issues with Samsung TV
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Sony receiver and sound system. I use DirecTV and when I swithc over to my Netflix, I can see
Solved! My 42LB55 has no headphone port and my HT-E330K samsung home theater no optical cable port. How do i get the tv sound through
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
I have a Blu-ray Panasonic sound surround system and a Samsung smart tv. I have Directtv Now system. How do I hook up my sound
No Sound - Samsung KU6300 to Panasonic SC-BTT490 via Digital Optical
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
Trying to get sound to play from my Samsung smart TV to play through my Panasonic home theater system
Can't output sound from Samsung TV to Panasonic home theater
I have a Samsung smart TV model no UN50J6200 and a panasonic home theater sound system model SA-HT760
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable

ASK THE COMMUNITY