How to change email yet save everything .....

XAKEP

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
Hi guys, for many years sinse gmail was an invite system I was using it and honestly I wasn't really thinking about name so much so I did first came to my mind and like 16 or so years later I want to change it.

You can imagine how much stuff is on it. First thing android account. All my purchases belong to this email. Then all this web sites I registered on. Forget about things like forums and social media it's easy to change. But how about things that I don't use every day but VERY important. Sometimes I do something, forget password lets' say and then "Thanks god I get this email recovery thing" I don't want to end up with changing email and be stuck on something that require my old email.

Basically I need new email name yet save all my important stuff and accounts. IS it possible ? It is possible to transfer all purchases from account abcd@gmail.com to abcdef@gmail.com together with facebook and twitter and this nice site, etc.

Thank you !

XAKEP

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
So. There is no "standard" solution that people use when it's time to change your email.
one again back in a day it was just an email. Now email is your bank, 2 step verification tool, authentication, password reset tool and thousand of dollars worth of purchased stuff purchased on Google and APPLE accounts.

XAKEP

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008

Totally I mean put it this way. My major concern not third party sites. I mean I can change email by simply going to my bank, Steam, Blizzard, Toms hardware etc and changing my email. What my concern is my purchases that I made on Google account. Even Apple, I canchange my Apple ID email to something else but how GOOGLE purchases work. I have right now abc123@gmail.com , and I want let's say xyz987@gmail.com.
How do I make google to transfer my purchases to second email and first email no longer have any purchases so if I even login to it all things I purchased will be once again available for purchase but not already purchased.
Do you understand ? I am trying to get my purchases transferred to new email ..that's all.