How to change read only files on SD cards

G

Hello,
im having problems with my SD card that was in my phone im trying to load it on my computer using the Sandisk adaptor but it says inorder for me to open the disk i have to format it. When i tried to do that it told me it couldnt be done and to change the read only settings.....now i have used this card before so i have no idea why its acting this way. And now my phone wont read the card either.

thank you for any help

03mach1

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2010
A common thing I run into with customers that have SD card problems is that the Memory car is locked. Most of them are miss labeled so I would slide the lock on the side of the memory card and try again. Hope this solves it.

worldofrajkumar

Honorable
Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
im having problems with my SD card that was in my phone im trying to load it on my computer using the Sandisk adaptor but it says inorder for me to open the disk i have to format it. When i tried to do that it told me it couldnt be done and to change the read only settings.....now i have used this card before so i have no idea why its acting this way. And now my phone wont read the card either.

thank you for any help

G

Hello,

thank you for any help