How to change sd card in into internal storage in Vivo Y53 (no three dots)???

Jul 26, 2018
How to convert vivo y53 sd card into internal storage?

I have read many forums and most of them asked to open setting, pick sd card, push the 'three dots button', and convert into internal.

Here's a catch...it doesn't work like that. Vivo Y53 uses Funtouch OS. The storage option in the setting DOES NOT HAVE THE 'THREE DOTS BUTTON'.

So if anyone can help me i'll really appreciate it. please.

Solution
If you tap and hold the words SdCard, does that present a menu?

If not, it may be that the option was removed in that operating systemn, possibly because all their systems and Apps have to be stored in internal system folders.
Sep 14, 2018

That's my problem too please email me if you find out solution in our problem removed by Moderator.

I removed your e-mail address to save you receiving a huge amount of Spam when the address has been sold a few times.

Two possibilities. Your phone manufacturer or Service Provider doesn't allow the making of that choice or the phone isn't running Android 6 or newer.

Another thought - if the three dot button doesn't show, you may have access to the menu at the bottom of your phone - below the screen and usually on the left side..

Sep 18, 2018
The first possibility might be the reason for all this difficulty. With y53, one you click on Storage it will give you stats for both internal and SD like how many GB is available and how much is left. The closest we can get to "format as internal" is "Manage SD Card", however, when we choose that, we can only delete, share or compress the files that are already in there.

No luck!

- From a user whose internal mem is at 98%