How to change where my PC downloads pics from a SD Card photos to. Windows 10 laptop.

Jodiroc

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
When I inserted my SD card it asked where would you like to download pics to. I made a mistake and clicked to the CyberLink Media 12 icon which then took me to where it required an update to Cyberlink Suite 13 for some $70. Of course I don't want this, I just want to download my pics to my PC. Now when I insert the SD card the ONLY thing that comes up is the Cyberlink Suite update site. This is so strange. I called Dell- no help, I called Windows no help and they told me to call Cyberlink. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ubrales

Distinguished

On my Nikon I do this by connecting a USB cable from the camera to the PC. The PC recognizes the camera SD card as a dive and then I transfer the photos to the directory of my choice. The cable is a mini-USB for the camera end and a USB 2 for the PC end.

Jodiroc

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hi not an Android but my PC is only opening a Cyberlink media. I just want to download my pics from my cameras sd card to my PC Photo option. Thanks

Ubrales

Distinguished

On my Nikon I do this by connecting a USB cable from the camera to the PC. The PC recognizes the camera SD card as a dive and then I transfer the photos to the directory of my choice. The cable is a mini-USB for the camera end and a USB 2 for the PC end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Nameer90 Laptop Tech Support 0
MostafizurAcca Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 0
Adhary Laptop Tech Support 0
MetaAzulf Laptop Tech Support 4
Ravshan Laptop Tech Support 1
skoochie Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 0