How to connect my standard lg DVD player to an hisense smart tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, won't be able to look those manuals up for you, but basically you are looking for the same connector for both pieces.

Best Connection - HMDI, a single cable.
Good Connection - COMPONENT, this is a 5 cables with RCA connectors, 3 for video, 2 for audio.

Other possibilities, but at reduced quality, SVIDEO and COMPOSITE, the manuals would have pictures.

Apologies, won't be able to look those manuals up for you, but basically you are looking for the same connector for both pieces.

Best Connection - HMDI, a single cable.
Good Connection - COMPONENT, this is a 5 cables with RCA connectors, 3 for video, 2 for audio.

Other possibilities, but at reduced quality, SVIDEO and COMPOSITE, the manuals would have pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LepreChAUnS Audio 1
J Audio 0
B Audio 1
martin3231 Audio 1
C Audio 2
M Audio 3
P Audio 1
N Audio 1
P Audio 1
Leeterboy Audio 0
A Audio 1
bladexdsl Audio 0
D Audio 3
B Audio 1
U Audio 1
K Audio 3
Q Audio 1
M Audio 2
Z Audio 1
B Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Connect Wireless USB Headphones To Two Different PCs
Question Connect telstra tv with soundbar and Yamaha receiver
Question How to connect JBL psw1000 to passive speakers
Question Buzzing sound in headphones when connected from the back and something is playing in it.
Question Connecting a sound bar to tv with optical and spdif connections
Question How to connect a sound bar to pc?
Solved! Problems connecting TOS optical cable to Logitech Z906 speakers
Question problems connecting Bose Lifestyle 18 to samsung smart TV via optical cable
Question How to connect Pioneer Vsx-90 to Elan Z-660 External Amp?
Question Connect power mixer output to non power mixer input
Question Connecting a simple subwoofer to amplifier and speakers
Question help connecting Sennheiser RS 175 headphones to yamaha RX v685 reciever for movie watching?
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
connect antenna to Onkyo receiver TX-61
Connecting Headphones to TV
I have an LG AKB73655802 tv without aux or Bluetooth connectivity and I have a standard logik soundbar which I can't connect t
I have a set of bookshelf speakers that are hard wired with standard speaker wire. I would like to connect these to my receive
how to connect fisher speakers to the studio standard by fisher
how to connect my subwoofer to my pc
my computer has speaker connections pon the card, is this standard 3.5mm jacks with +ve to centre and -ve to outer

ASK THE COMMUNITY