how to connect pioneer stereo amplifier A-X530 to isis is42913led3d tv

reb-30

Prominent
May 28, 2017
want to listen to my tv via my stereo speakers. had it working before, since i moved out can not remember how to do it. so much appreciation if to anybody knows how. i know its an old system but the sound to me is incredible. this has been reallly stressful and makin me crazy!

Solution
The headphone jack should work fine.
If the TV has a menu that lets you set it to line level output then do that. If not then start with the TV volume way down so you don't damage the Pioneer.
You will be able to use the TV remote to adjust the volume.
As mentioned above any input other than phono is good.

reb-30

Prominent
May 28, 2017

Thanks so much for your reply :) just to mention when i had it set up before it was a different tv. before i moved out my puppy chewed audio lead which was running back of sofa, so not been set up for v long time.
Back of isis 3d tv has audio input red+white, subwoofer out and coax out.Side of tv has another set of r+w with a music symbol between them. also has headphone jack.

The amp has no special button for aux. back connectors adaptor/tape2 and tape1 (both of these have a set of r+w audio for play and record) also has cd, tuner and phono
front has buttons the same as connectors
I have tried everything except for headphone jack. which i have to buy as only have big cable. do I plug from tv into the back of amp ADAPTOR/TAPE2 or PHONO? don't even what phono is used for.
THANKS IN ADVANCE to you for anymore ANSWERS or for anybody with different soullution :) :D :)

The headphone jack should work fine.
If the TV has a menu that lets you set it to line level output then do that. If not then start with the TV volume way down so you don't damage the Pioneer.
You will be able to use the TV remote to adjust the volume.
As mentioned above any input other than phono is good.

Solution