How to connect rca connectors to speaker wires

mikekarla

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
Hello,
how do i connect spker wire from a phonograph to the input of a power sub woofed which appears to be a rca type female connector

mikekarla

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010

i was afraid of that thank you. was trying to get better sound out of a crosely phonograpoh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kevcam111 Audio 4
andeselajuric Audio 1
B Audio 0
L Audio 2
Wadwamille Audio 1
M Audio 1
sets Audio 1
T Audio 3
J Audio 8
W Audio 7
J Audio 5
K Audio 2
A Audio 3
D Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
CerealBox21 Audio 1
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Pc tv sound bar connection issues
Question soundbar sony 2.0 to IKON tv connection
Question Bose Lifestyle connection issues
Question Emerson TV model LF501EM5F and use DISH TV.
Question Why do nicer microphones not work with VOIP softphone connected to an autodialer?
Question Hisense ARC connection not working
Question Bluetooth earphones stuttering when bluetooth keyboard is also connected
Question Active speakers on new STR-DN1080 - how to connect line level
Solved! how can I connect a SYBA USA VGA to HDMI converter Audio connector to an external amp/speaker
i broke the input connector in the sound bar for the optical wire, can i use the usb connection instead?
I have a Pioneer VSX-D608 receiver and a Kenwood W8040 Cassette Player and when i connect the two using the rj45 connectors I
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
What connector do I need to connect S/PDIF out from NEXBOX A95X to optical SPDIF on my Onkyo HT receiver,
how do I connect my new LG smart TV to my old SPL 700 amplifier. I have tried red and white connectors to both devices but th
I am trying to connect my Sony davs300 amplifier to my lg 42lh 5000 tv using Rca connectors .
Help with connecting Sanyo 50" to a bello 55" soundbar with optical connector!
Will an AT2020 with an XLR connector sound exponentially better than an AT2020 PLUS with a USB connection?
Need Help! Connecting my old 5.1 system to my television
how can i get sound from my xbox 1? I am currently connect to a monitor with only DVI connector which ive got an Hdmi to Dvi c
How to convert hard wire to post connection to rca type connector for speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY