How to connect red blue green and cooper wires to red green white and black

Aug 3, 2018
I broke the plug for my keyboard has four wires red blue green and cooper wires the plug I have has red green white and black wires which wires go together

You're most probably talking about USB keyboard, and USB cable carries four wires and shield. Open your keyboard, and see the where the other end of that cable plugs in, or is connected to. If you're lucky, there will be markings on the PCB, then figure out how to connect them to USB plug.

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
I have no idea. What did that plug come off of? You would likely need a data sheet to find out where those wires go and a datasheet for the keyboard to find out what those wires go to whether it be data, power, or ground. Then match them up, that may not even work.

You're most probably talking about USB keyboard, and USB cable carries four wires and shield. Open your keyboard, and see the where the other end of that cable plugs in, or is connected to. If you're lucky, there will be markings on the PCB, then figure out how to connect them to USB plug.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prime27 Audio 1
E Audio 0
rowlaids Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
ftezgel Audio 2
Joevillabz Audio 3
Paula Lozano Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
NoCapNoBap Audio 2
A Audio 4
C Audio 1
E Audio 1
S Audio 2
I Audio 13
C Audio 3
S Audio 12
A Audio 3
Belkon Audio 1
G Audio 12
Similar threads
Question How to connect sony ht rt40 to pc ?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Question How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question Can I use my mic on my berats connected through bluetooth
Solved! Connect speakers and headphones seperately
How do I connect a red black and white speaker wire to a different wire that has gold red green and blue
how do i connect (Red,Green,black & copper) to (Red, Blue, Green & copper).
Aux cable connection
Amp and Subwoofer in one connected to c/sub
green white red and black connection wires
How would I connect a headphone jack to a PC with red, blue and green jacks?
how to connect green sub RCA jack on lanzar SDINBT75 to speaker has only wire
Rear, Side, Center/Subwoofer Audio Connections To Front Audio Connection
Connecting Speakers to Old Record Player

ASK THE COMMUNITY