How to download audio from nhk easy news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2018
Hi!

I am studying Japanese and I would like to know how to download the audio file from NHK easy news. I've been looking for it in this site and I found a post asking the same 3 years ago, but the solution provided in 2015 does not work now, so I really need your help.

(I've tried several programs and extensions for Google Chrome, but they don't work at all.)

Could somebody help me?

Thank you so much in advance!

Solution
Most streaming services (audio, video) contain TOS which prohibits any recording, whether for personal or commercial purposes.
If you're on Windows - search for something called "Virtual Audio Cable". It will let you create fake audio card (where to play the audio) and "connect" it to another fake audio card where you can record it. At least this is what the developer promises.
Most streaming services (audio, video) contain TOS which prohibits any recording, whether for personal or commercial purposes.
If you're on Windows - search for something called "Virtual Audio Cable". It will let you create fake audio card (where to play the audio) and "connect" it to another fake audio card where you can record it. At least this is what the developer promises.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.