How to download directly to SD card

Hugoo99

Commendable
Jun 25, 2016
I use ZTE Q Blade Maxi android smartphone.I ran out of storage,so I bought a SD card with 8 GB storage.I tried to move my apps to SD,but I don't have option in app info "move to SD". Also i tried Link2SD and some other application to move my app,but it didn't work.If anyone have any solution,pls answer.

P.S. Sry if there is any vocabulary mistake,I'm bad with English :)

Solution
At a guess, I'd say you're running on KitKat because all the earlier flavours of Android allowed it in Settings>Storage.

It can be done but you would need to root the device first. Try downloading Kingo Root on to your Windows PC then connect the device via USB. You need to check the setting to allow USB debugging before it can connect.

Run Kingo Root and post back if you want through the whole process. It would help uif you download Terminal Emulator and Root File Manager from the Play Store first. They're both free and trusted downloads.
At a guess, I'd say you're running on KitKat because all the earlier flavours of Android allowed it in Settings>Storage.

It can be done but you would need to root the device first. Try downloading Kingo Root on to your Windows PC then connect the device via USB. You need to check the setting to allow USB debugging before it can connect.

Run Kingo Root and post back if you want through the whole process. It would help uif you download Terminal Emulator and Root File Manager from the Play Store first. They're both free and trusted downloads.

Solution