How to find my phone if it's lost at home and dead and has find my iphone turned off? PLEASE ANSWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisalxxha

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Basically on the week beginning 17th July my phone broke down and I looked after it and kept it with me. On the first day of the summer holidays, I was going to visit my relatives in another country and I put it on the chair in front of the front door. My dad took it and asked me if i needed it and put it somewhere. I've been looking for months and it's definitely in our house.- but at the same time my dad was out and builders were working. Plus, I didn't have find my iphone turned on cause it was a 4s. I think the builders took it but my dad trusts them and says no. Whgat can I do.

Sep 19, 2018
What a smartass!!! Of course he looked EVERYWHERE before taking his time to post his question...
Anyway...that wasn’t why I wanted to comment, so I have the same problem right now. My boyfriend put his phone down somewhere and it died but I have tore this house apart (seriously) and can’t find it anywhere! Did the person who started this thread ever find your phone?? Or does anyone have any ideas for me??? It’s an IPhone 7plus and it’s not even paid off yet...im so stressed! Please help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.