how to fix security error problem in my lg d500 f6 optimus

Solution
Did you, perhaps, delete any google app on the phone? This can cause this problem. Which will lead to the phone usually being a brick... but there is something you can try and see if it fixes it.

Please Note: I am not endorsing this software mentioned below, only passing along information. Should you choose to use it, you are on your own in regards to results.

Also, Please Note: If your phone is still under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer before doing any such changes yourself, as to not void the warranty.

To fix a "Security Error" please try the following.

1. Attached your phone to a computer.
2. Locate online, and install, the "Android SDK Platform Tools".
3. Run the following ... fastboot oem unlock
4. The reboot...
Did you, perhaps, delete any google app on the phone? This can cause this problem. Which will lead to the phone usually being a brick... but there is something you can try and see if it fixes it.

Please Note: I am not endorsing this software mentioned below, only passing along information. Should you choose to use it, you are on your own in regards to results.

Also, Please Note: If your phone is still under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer before doing any such changes yourself, as to not void the warranty.

To fix a "Security Error" please try the following.

1. Attached your phone to a computer.
2. Locate online, and install, the "Android SDK Platform Tools".
3. Run the following ... fastboot oem unlock
4. The reboot the phone. You should now be back at the security error.
5. Nowrun (given you have the Loki-ed TWRP) the following...
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.lok
fastboot flash boot TWRP.lok

6. If this works, you should be able to reboot straight into recovery and restore your backup.

Solution