How to i get games on my SD card on my nextbook tablet please help me

Solution
Well, unless your device is running Android 6 (aka "Marshmallow") You won't be able to run most apps from the SD card. Other versions are limited to running them on the device, unless they were specifically made to be able to run on the card. Which most aren't.

With your device being that old, I don't think it would be able to run "Marshmallow", but you can always check with the manufacturer or locate the tablets full specs online and see what the limitations are. Many sites that have the devices specs will have the versions of Android it can take (if it can take more than it came with).
Well, unless your device is running Android 6 (aka "Marshmallow") You won't be able to run most apps from the SD card. Other versions are limited to running them on the device, unless they were specifically made to be able to run on the card. Which most aren't.

With your device being that old, I don't think it would be able to run "Marshmallow", but you can always check with the manufacturer or locate the tablets full specs online and see what the limitations are. Many sites that have the devices specs will have the versions of Android it can take (if it can take more than it came with).

Solution