how to insert a photo in Excel 2010

Kym

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
I'm using Excel and it will not let me copy and paste or insert a photo at all. On my other spreadsheets this has not been a problem; however, I am still not able to just simply insert a photo. Even when I tried changing the Macro settings.... still nothing..... what am I doing wrong?

Solution
Open the spreadsheet that you want to add clip art to.

On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Clip Art.

Excel Ribbon Image

In the Clip Art task pane, in the Search for text box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip art that you want, or type all or some of the file name of the clip art.

To narrow your search, in the Results should be list, select the check boxes next to Illustrations, Photographs, Videos, and Audio to search those media types.

Ahmadjon

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
On right top side of window should be "Insert" section there must be "Insert Pictures" option!

QJ6z57x

ModernWarfare

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
Open the spreadsheet that you want to add clip art to.

On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Clip Art.

Excel Ribbon Image

In the Clip Art task pane, in the Search for text box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip art that you want, or type all or some of the file name of the clip art.

To narrow your search, in the Results should be list, select the check boxes next to Illustrations, Photographs, Videos, and Audio to search those media types.

Solution