How to move apps to 5.0 lollipop on my rca voyuger?

Solution
Apps can't make it so you can move other apps to the SD card. And there is no way to make that version of Android that you have do it either. There is no way to 'upgrade' the device without forcing the new version of Android if your device doesn't have an update in the Settings. And, even if you can add the newer version of Android (no matter what way you did it) there is still no guaranty that you will be able to move apps to the card. It depends on the restrictions the manufacturer has put on the device.
Jun 23, 2018

I don't want to root it, but I know how to upgrade it. I just want to know if there is a way to transfer my apps to my SD card even if its an app or something that can help.

Apps can't make it so you can move other apps to the SD card. And there is no way to make that version of Android that you have do it either. There is no way to 'upgrade' the device without forcing the new version of Android if your device doesn't have an update in the Settings. And, even if you can add the newer version of Android (no matter what way you did it) there is still no guaranty that you will be able to move apps to the card. It depends on the restrictions the manufacturer has put on the device.

Solution