How to move apps to your SD card, or set the SD card as the default download location

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kynyg_

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Kynyg_ : "how to set my sd card as the default"

How to set my sd card to default

carollechery43

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from carollechery43 : "how to move my music from my galaxy s4 phone storage to my sd card?"

My phone storage if full and I need help moving my music to my sd card. Which is the best app to use that would help me?

Alexander_102

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Alexander_102 : "How do I send all downloaded files my sd card on my Sony Xperia C2005"

I just got a new memory card because I kept on receiving notifications that my memory was full. But even now, I've not used even a quarter space on my sd card but whenever I want to download an app from Google play store, it says there's not enough space. Please I need help over here. Thank you.

Darlene_33

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Darlene_33 : "I put a new sd card in my Samsung galaxy express 3 and when I try downloading a app it says insufficient space, how do I fix"

I put a new sd card in my phone and I can't download apps it says insufficient space

Samayna

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Samayna : "J2 prime storage problem"

I m using samsung j2 prime marshmallow version but i can't make my sd card as internal storage..i m facing the storage problem on this device badly...thankyou in advance

Malou_

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Malou_ : "setting sdcard as primary storage"

how do i set my sdcard as primary storage in my samsung grand2?

Amsar_

Prominent
Apr 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Amsar_ : "How to move apps in vivo y53"

Hello.
How can i change the storage path in my phone? I cant find it. My phone is vivo y53.

Amir_45

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Amir_45 : "SD Card Setup"

I've bought a Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime and it is updated to android 6.0.1 and it's on Kernel Version. The I bought a new SD Card originally from Samsung but I don't know how am I going to set my SD Card as the phone's storage and the files I'm installing are directing to the Phone's main storage. Help me to solve this problem. Thanks!

Denise_40

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Denise_40 : "I put bigger sd card in my phone but it won't transfer"

I have put a bigger sd card into my phone but i can't get anything to tranfer to it

Dinnath

Prominent
May 1, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Dinnath : "Storage always shows full in samsung galaxy J2 prime how do i use sdcard to make it space in phone memory got any idea for tha"

I am Din Nath i am 30 years old and i buy new handset Samsung J2 prime but i think not easy to use like other cell phone

Brajen

Prominent
May 1, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Brajen : "Vivo y53. Solv plz"

How can I change my default storage to SD card on my Vivo y53.
Plz give me solution.

Joshua_194

Prominent
May 1, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Joshua_194 : "Sd card not working correctly in Alcatel pixi 4 6""

I got this phone in january and it said that it was a 2017 edition (still can't find anything on that) but I got a 16gb sd card today (micro) I put it in and it works fine except for the fact that I can't download anything on to it and there is 14.86 gb free and I have to move the apps that can be which is a total of 4 any one know how to fix?

Lente

Prominent
May 9, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Lente : "How do I set all downloads and media to go on external SD card for Motorola G4 plus"

I'm looking to download music and video but need it to always download straight to my SD card of my Motorola G4 plus to save my phone's memory. How do I set that please

Abdullah_39

Prominent
May 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Abdullah_39 : "Direct download apps in memory card"

I want to dowload every app from play store in my sd card....remember i did not want to move apps to sd card ...i want that every app that i download is stored in sd card...

Blanca-8

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ali_810 : "how do I move my stuff from my phone to my SD card?"

I don't know how to use my SD card to make room on my phone

Hooleyrock1

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Hooleyrock1 : "How do I move my apps to SD card on a ZTE"

I have a ZTE phone how do I move my apps to my SD card?

Fawazaziz

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Fawazaziz : "Samsung Galaxy Help"

Hi, my phone's a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Android 6.0.1 device.
How do I set my SDcard to default storage location?.

kaunglay45551

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

bdesai919100

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017

kb84life

Prominent
Sep 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.