How to move photos and videos from sd card to oppo f5

Feb 2, 2019
I transfered all my videos in the sd card of my oppo f5 but i cant see it anymore. I want to move my videos back to my phone but the problem is there is no settings of moving videos from sd card back to the phone

You need to either access the "File Manager" app, which will allow you to move files from the card to the phone. If your phone by some chance doesn't have a "File Manager" app, then you would have to download and install one.

Or, a faster way, would be to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then you will be able to see all files on the card and the phone. You can then select the files you want to take from the card and move them back to the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 6
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 19
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Are these scratches on my screen or smth else? (photos and video)
Solved! I deleted all my photos an videos from my gallery how do I get them back. I AM USING REMI 4
Solved! help photos and videos are gone
Solved! I was migrating data to SD card then I mistakenly removed it. Now I cant find where I was migrating and my photos and videos a
I can't restore my deleted videos from google photos app. The videos only appear on the app and can not be restored to gallery
Please help me from my Android smartphone lenovo vibe short deleted my photo video document i want to back into my phone g
I lost my phone how can I get my all documents photos and videos of the lost phone
How to get phone contacts photos and video's
I have not deleted,but I cloud has taken away from my gallery . First I was told that all photos and videos will be dleeted ,b
My hidden photos and videos in audio manager app was deleted how can I get back all those files?
How do I download photos and videos from my J3 Emerge to my computer Windows 7? I am a senior citizen, so make it simple.
My phone is samsung j1 2016 so How to directly save the apps , photo and videos to the sd card?
Slow-Motion Shootout: Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2 XL vs. iPhone X vs. Xperia XZ1
No Video mode
Retrieve photos please
deleted all my photos an videos from my gallery how do I get them back
I had reset my mi4i phone & all my photo and video are deleted how to get restore
How can i get my last video and photo from lost phone
How can I get My photos and videos from my original email address?
Recover My photos and videos

ASK THE COMMUNITY