how to move song to SD card

Solution
They are alot of ways to move information from phone to SD card and i will tell you the easiest:
1) Connect your phone to computer and cut/paste all information from your phone to SD card.
2) Download a Storage Manager (like ES File Explorer or FileManager for android phones). From this APPS you can open your phone folders and move any information whatever you want.

They are other options for saving information on your phone that you must check. Set your phone to save any information on SD card (downloads, songs, pictures and ets.). Are you using Android phone? If yes: 1)make your GoogleMarket to save your apps in SD card 2)Make your photos to be saved on your SD card.
Remember to recover your photos and information from some days or...

GeRgY

Admirable
They are alot of ways to move information from phone to SD card and i will tell you the easiest:
1) Connect your phone to computer and cut/paste all information from your phone to SD card.
2) Download a Storage Manager (like ES File Explorer or FileManager for android phones). From this APPS you can open your phone folders and move any information whatever you want.

They are other options for saving information on your phone that you must check. Set your phone to save any information on SD card (downloads, songs, pictures and ets.). Are you using Android phone? If yes: 1)make your GoogleMarket to save your apps in SD card 2)Make your photos to be saved on your SD card.
Remember to recover your photos and information from some days or months (on computer or another drive). If your card goes down you may lost your all information :) I hope you get your problem solved

Solution