how to open samsung tablet

Asra786

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
hi im trying to open samsung tablet since 8 hours as per i hold power button n volum up buttom together even its unable o open suggest me the way to come out from this problem

Solution
Ok are you trying to "Open" the tablet, as in physically take off the back? Or are you trying to "Turn On" the tablet?

If you are doing the first one, then no buttons are involved. You just need to carefully remove the back cover. There are a bunch of videos online on how to do this.

If you are doing the second one, then doing what you were doing is to "Hard Reset" the device and you don't want to do that unless you have no choice as it will wipe all your data.

First I would suggest you hold down the power button for about 30 seconds and then plug in the device. See if it charges. Your tablet could just be fully drained and need a charge.

If that doesn't work then you need to try the cord for the tablet on a different device and see...
Ok are you trying to "Open" the tablet, as in physically take off the back? Or are you trying to "Turn On" the tablet?

If you are doing the first one, then no buttons are involved. You just need to carefully remove the back cover. There are a bunch of videos online on how to do this.

If you are doing the second one, then doing what you were doing is to "Hard Reset" the device and you don't want to do that unless you have no choice as it will wipe all your data.

First I would suggest you hold down the power button for about 30 seconds and then plug in the device. See if it charges. Your tablet could just be fully drained and need a charge.

If that doesn't work then you need to try the cord for the tablet on a different device and see if it allows that device to charge. If it does, the cord is good. If it doesn't then you need to replace the cord.

If that doesn't work, you may need to replace the battery. However, before doing so, "if" your tablet is still under warranty, then you should be contacting either your service provider, or the manufacturer to see if they can repair or replace it.

If it is not under warranty anymore, then as I said earlier, you can open up the device and find the battery. Then replace the battery.

Solution