How to Recover Deleted Videos and Pictures on Samsung GALAXY S4 - HELP!!

kaswyn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
I've tried EVERYTHING, almost every program you can think of and nothing is working. I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3. Most programs only work on older Android versions. It looks like Google has royally screwed us.

Please help. Any suggestions?

kaswyn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard did it. I got all my pictures AND videos, all 100% quality. WHEW. I tried like a billion PC programs. They all sucked. Paid $56 bucks though. DOH!

Update: Forgot to mention I set my phone to save all pictures and videos on an SD Card. I shut down the phone, unplugged the SD Card and inserted it into my computer for EaseUS Data Recovery to try and recover deleted files from it. Hope this helps someone else in the same boat. I hear if you save pictures/videos direct to the phone, you might be in trouble.

shermanb

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
photos can be stored in the sd/dcim/camera folder. i accidentally deleted a couple of dozen photos from the camera gallery. i took out the sd card and plugged it into my computer's sd slot. found the deleted photos had been moved to dcim. moving them back to the camera folder worked. easy

NinaOrtiz

Prominent
May 27, 2017
If you have used some cloud storages such as Google photos and Dropbox, it will be super convenient to retrieve pictures from the trash of such cloud drive. Next, I would take Google photos as an example to illustrate how to complete this operation.
1.Open Google Photos and tap on "Trash".
2.Select the deleted items that you feel like recovering.
3.Finally tap on the recover button at the upper right. Finished.

Note: Items in trash of Google Photos will be permanently deleted after 60 days, while Trash of Dropbox is only available in the webpage version and saves photos only for 30 days.