How to Recover my Messages from my Curropt Mobile, as I have Heard that Data get recocered from a Burned Laptop Also then Why

sayyedhazrat

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Every Time I Open Messaging in my Nokia 6220 (Symbian OS 9.3, S60 rel. 3.2) it fails to open and a Pop-up Notification "Messaging : Already in use" get Displayed on the Screen, Some TechExperts / Data Recoverers told me that my Messaging application has got Corrupted hence I had to Format my Phone BUT I have Some Important Messages Stored in it and I want it Back.

I Tried Using Nokia PC Suit to Open or Backup Messaging, but it Failed...

Please let me know that how to Recover my Messages, as I have Heard that Data get recocered from a Burned Laptop Also then Why not from my Mobile.

I am Also Facing this Problem with Some other Applications also such as Netqin Antivirus, FExplore etc.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Yes, you have heard right... the FBI does recover data from burnt laptops via Germany.... Want to try them out?
For the rest of the recovery process..... it's a long way and a lot of reading so you have to be googling a lot, and you'll need a XP based PC/Laptop to run the programs that you'll find on googling the cure.....be sure you have all the cables required and etc etc