How to remotely connect to Android installed on Hyper-v

Askei

Estimable
Apr 25, 2014
Recently I had a topic of how to configure windows copy on Hyper-v so two people can use different windows copy running on same CPU. By the help from here i did it (through remotely connecting to virtual windows OS.)

Now I want connecting similarly to Android 4.3 installed on my hyper-v remotely. Is it possible to directly connect to the android os remotely just like I connect to my windows OS?

If this is not possible can 2nd hyper-v be used on the vitual OS to run android on it?

Askei

Estimable
Apr 25, 2014
Well its complicated, My brother has an old pentium 4 laptop and an android tablet which I gave him. I provided him with windows 8 OS through my i7 hyper-v but he wants to keep android too. So I made him a deal if I can provide android on his laptop. since he doesn't roam around and uses laptop within home, he'll give the android to mom. There are some android chat software which are free on it but not on windows OS that's why he wants android.

So now I'm trying to figure out how I can provide him android on his laptop.

Ijack

Distinguished
It's quite possible to run Android in a virtual machine (I do it in VirtualBox). This is a common way to test Android apps that are being developed. But it is not super-fast on an i7, so I hate to think what it would be like on a Pentium. TBH it would be far more satisfactory to buy one of the many cheap Android tablets that are available.,