How to restore default applications? - Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

wangvillegas

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Hi, I accidentaly deleted some of the default applications of my Galaxy Y. Tried the factory reset and hard reset but it did not work.
Hope somebody knows how to fix this.
Thanks.

Rozita

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013

Help please. I face the same problem with my Polaris Viewer 4.1 which is one of the default applications in Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It is still in the list of all programs but it doesn't appear in the applications drawer. Help!! It drives me mad.

topman03

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014

I am facing the same problem sir, will you help me?

chrisjade123

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
To: wangvillegas
As what you have said you have find a solution on how to restore applications. Can you tell me how to do it? My phone is a galaxy pocket phone.... PLEASE....

wangvillegas

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
How to unbrick your Galaxy Y GT-S5360

1. Download Odin V1.85 on your Computer http://www.4shared.com/zip/PhZaBzNm/Odin3-v185.htm
2. Download S5360DDLA1 http://androidadvices.com/samsung-g...ficial-global-gingerbread-ddla1-236-firmware/
-After you Install it Extract the Odin on your computer and Click Odin v1.85 and After you downloaded your original firmware, extract it also to your computer.
3. After that shut down your phone and put it on download mode.
4. Connect your Android Phone to your PC and Open Odin.
5. And u will see a yellow box on the left side it means your phone is connected with the PC.
6. Now click PIT and go to your extracted s5360 ddla1 and open that file and select totoro_0623.pit.
7. Same thing you do on Bootloader, PDA, Phone and CsC.
8. Now check if everything is done and press start.
9. Wait for the flashing to finish.
10. If its finish do not unplugged the usb cable yet until rebooting is done.

I do not own this fix. Credit to AgentHacKER.

chrisjade123 November 4, 2014 3:17:12 AM
To: wangvillegas
As what you have said you have find a solution on how to restore applications. Can you tell me how to do it? My phone is a galaxy pocket phone.... PLEASE....
I'm not sure if this fix will work for you; this is really intended for GT-S5360.