How to switch between desktop speakers and headset audio

Oct 23, 2018
I connected the speakers onto the back audio input on the motherboard, while connecting my headset audio and mic into the front inputs. On playback devices, the headset is recognized as "Speakers" not headphones. How can I make it so that both speakers and headphones are recognized as playback devices?

Lutfij

Splendid
You will need to state the make and model of the headset, the speakers and the audio card you're using. Windows 10? If it's based off of Realtek, you will be able to go into Sound Manager/Realtek Audio Console and with the headset disconnected, have the speakers as the default output.

Oct 23, 2018
My headset is the Sennheiser GSP 300, speakers are Creative Inspire T10. I am running Windows 10 Pro and have the Realtek HD Audio Manager downloaded off my ASUS Prime X470 mobo drivers. Currently, I have both headset and speakers connected from the front and back inputs respectively. Audio is being played on both my speakers and headset at the same time. I want to make it so that I can choose between the speakers and headset if possible.