How to switch from integrated gpu to another gpu on my laptop?

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
The first and propably only problem is my laptop is from HP and boot menu seems to not be accesable, i tried all the possible keys and nah, it just doesnt work and i really need to switch or completely disable the integrated one because its trash
Model: http://www.hpmarket.cz/productOpt.asp?konfId=2CN96EA
PS sorry if you cant get english version but i couldnt find it but the specs are there for sure
and control panel of AMD doesnt seems to have option for switching cards either :/

geofelt

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
The discrete graphics will consume battery power.
You want to play when the laptop is plugged in.

Look in windows control panel power options to see if there is such an option in the power profile.
On my laptop with nvidia, I right click on the desktop to get the nvidia control panel which ahs such an option.

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

welp nope, i dont have any of this, i think i got problems just because im absolute noob about settings in amd stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Squabbie13 Laptop Tech Support 2
antopj Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 8
D Laptop Tech Support 4
Redlikethesea Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Jinx forth foeva Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1