Several day after being upgrade to windows 10, my Dell Inspiron 7000 series become wild and typically in wireless network card and graphic card switch from intel to AMD Radeon.
almost every apps getting weird about its icon to tiny to see.
the network more easy to solved by reinstalling driver from dell source, even if sometimes still come problem un recognize any access point, in general it says solved.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue. Start by connecting your laptop hardwired so you'll have internet connection.
- First is to uninstall/reinstall the AMD graphics driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to AMD.
- Once done, download and install the latest AMD graphics driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- Do test your laptop again after all these steps.
- Do the same with your Wireless Adapter, uninstall/reinstall it as well.
- Here's where you can download the wireless adapter from.