How to transfer files from SD Card to Nova 3i Internal Storage?

Sep 7, 2018
Can someone help or tell me how to transfer my files from my old SD Card to Huawei Nova 3i internal storage?

Solution
There are a couple of ways.

One... the phone should have (most do), or if it doesn't have one you can download one, a File Manager app. Through this you can move and rename files. So you can move them from the card to the phone itself. As long as the phone has enough available space of course. This, however, can take a while since usually you can only move one file at a time. Maybe a few at a time if the app allows.

Two.. the other way you can do this (which is my preferred way) is to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then, using the computer, you can select all the files you want to move that are on the card, and move them all over to the phone. All at once if they are all in a single folder or going to a single folder.
There are a couple of ways.

One... the phone should have (most do), or if it doesn't have one you can download one, a File Manager app. Through this you can move and rename files. So you can move them from the card to the phone itself. As long as the phone has enough available space of course. This, however, can take a while since usually you can only move one file at a time. Maybe a few at a time if the app allows.

Two.. the other way you can do this (which is my preferred way) is to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then, using the computer, you can select all the files you want to move that are on the card, and move them all over to the phone. All at once if they are all in a single folder or going to a single folder.

Solution