Status
Not open for further replies.

gloege

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
I have been seeming to get full speeds on 4g on metro pcs when the os uses data. So hence the android os is excluded from the throttle??? Anyway if so how is it been doing this for the last week. Also how do I keep on doing this. I have found to leave the phone data off completely(have to use app to do this) and in airplane mode for x amount of time, then out out of airplane mode I think 30 min+ or x amount. This sound right I used all my BLAZING 4G SPEEDS now why am I not throttled. Anyway any suggestions or ideas. I am still debating, but each time my data is allocated as os data it becomes 720p worthy can this be good. My android os data use is over 4 gigs so far and in a normal month it uses 1 gig

I'm running ICS on
ZTE avid(no root)
40$ metro plan
With an app called data on-off

Let's crack this on
JAH BLESSINGS

COLGeek

Cybernaut
It sounds like you believe that some functions of the phone have greater access to your network's capacity than other uses. I do not believe that is the case. If so, there would be a bazillion workarounds post all about the 'Net.

I am sure that at times, conditions will exist that allows performance to improve when compared to other times (numbers of users accessing the network, data load, etc).

If any others can shed some light here, it would be beneficial to many.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
What's worse is as a "legit" site we don't help with hacking, cracking, "tricking", or any other such things. Come back and try asking again because I to am not sure what exactly you are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.