how to type numbers without a remote on a m470vse

G

my remote stopped working. i replaced batteries and even bought a new replacement remote. still not working. i tried to reset tv to factory settings but requires a password. i have the password, but cannot type the numbers in without the remote . . . which is not working. I can move around the menus from the tv but not type numbers.

G

Good suggestion but didn't work.

Called Vizio and it sounds like it is a hardware problem with the sensor. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ilikestuffandthings Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Part number of LED bead used in Sony KDL-75W850?
can I connect Roku to model number ELEFW195
Solved! If you have the model number for your TV, and it still can not pick it up...then what?
I have a rebel 4 lg modle number LML212VL. And a element 32inch not a smart tv. What do I do to cast my phone to it.i need spe
I have a Samsung 32" TV, Model Number LC32F391FWNXZA. How do I connect external speakers to this TV? Kindly explain in detail.
Solved! my android box remote doesnot type letter, it types number only.
How do find speakers for my 32” that needs a digit number ty
A red audi crashed into my van last week can any one help me to find the number plate?
How to get ip number for vitron tv
Serial number prefix
What harddrive can be inserted into my sharp tv modem number LC- 50LE751K
Number on Screen
They have a Philips model number dvp3962 / 37 DVD player and remote en-31607e how can I
My Toshiba tv model number 50l1400u the top half is darkened what's the problem
What kind of remote can I get to work with my Samsung multi disc home theater model number HT-Z520?
My magic remote will not let me change channels either by directly keying in channel number or by using the up and down channe
My samsung television model number UA32EH4003R have no audio output.how can i cannect it to speakersystem
My vizio model number D43-E2 only has input volume and power can't connect to internet bought it with out remote any suggestio
I really need the model number for the remote control for the RTS7010B soundbar.
remote control model number for rts7010b soundbar

ASK THE COMMUNITY