How to uninstall Virtual Audio Cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko123

Estimable
Jun 29, 2014
I recently installed virtual audio cable to play music through other programs. It recently broke when I tried uninstalling it. I tried uninstalling it with their uninstall build through start menu. Which resulted in a worse situation, line 1 is stuck and broken on my recording devices plus I cannot re-install it as it doesn't show up on my program's installed or start menu. Really I just wanted to re-install it but when I try to install a newer version, it'll say 'virtual audio cable 4 is at present' when it is no where to be found on my computer.

It'll be in the Windows Registry, that's where the installer is getting the info from.
Open the Registry Editor and run search for Virtual Audio Cable.
Delete as they are found.

Take care messing about in the Registry. What you modify or remove in there is instant - no saves required!

Marlono

Estimable
Dec 24, 2014
Philip, i tried that but i dont have virtual audio cable in it *{yes i am a different person with the same broken thing}*
I have the same problem like him, It has just demolishes my mic into pieces of BAD BAD things...

Marlono, I am dealing with Jacko123 on this thread, not you. It's no fun trying to help two people on the same thread. Don't hijack someone else's thread it's bad etiquette. Start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.