How to use a proxy server and be able to browse the web?

julian23561

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
Hey guys,
So, I wanted to use a proxy server on chrome but unfortunately, everytime I set it to use a proxy connection, I can't browse the web, but I can still use other programs though like Nexus Mod manager, GoG downloader and JDownloader, but then those programs lose function when I disable the proxy on chrome so that I could browse the web.

I use a broadband connection which I already set to use an alternative APN that has true unlimited internet (because the default APN has an 800MB limit/day), and also Proxifier 3.0 to connect through a proxy.

So, how do I use a proxy server for my connection so that I can continue browsing the internet with my browser and still be able to use NMM, and GoG Downloader without disabling the proxy and then enabling it again to browse the web?
Thanks guys in advance.

julian23561

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013

Sorry for the late reply, I was offline for a couple of days. Anyway, I already have set the proxy in the internet options, since once I change it in chrome, the system is also affected.

Anyways, I found an alternative solution by using a VPN and the alternative APN settings on my broadband. I'm now able to browse the internet and use my applications all at the same time. Thank you.