How to use an att phone for net 10 service

Jun 17, 2018
I have a phone with net 10 service, and the volume is going out on it. I have an old att phone, how can I get it to work with net 10? When I put the SIM card in, it asks for a network number.

You would need to make sure first that the one you got from AT&T is unlocked. You have to call them for that. Then, once it is unlocked, if it still doesn't work for you, then contact your carrier/service provider and tell them. The phone may not work on their service or you may need a different SIM.

You would need to make sure first that the one you got from AT&T is unlocked. You have to call them for that. Then, once it is unlocked, if it still doesn't work for you, then contact your carrier/service provider and tell them. The phone may not work on their service or you may need a different SIM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 6
D Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 8
A Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 6
F Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 2
F Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
I m lost my my phone oppo a37 so i m block sim cards service
Solved! I was wondering if I can switch my straight talk number to my Verizon phone and still get service
Solved! Samsung Phone: Marketing Billing Service not available
Solved! Sprint put a lock on the phones when I cancelled the service and phones were not paid in full but now I already paid everythin
Solved! Can I connect my old phone with no service to Wi-Fi?
I recently upgraded my phone service to unlimited data. My hotspot worked fine on my pc before...but now even though it says i
Transfer my metro phone
Phone service has stopped
My alcatel raven lite safelink phone
Searching for Nokia phone authorised service faciliy near Pittsburg,Texas
Straight talk Galaxy S6 with Verizon service
S5 Verizon phone, with a At&t Straight Talk Sim, Coverage is Great
My phone's data connection is too slow while under the roof. I have checked if there was any problem with service provider but
I have a LG Tribute Dynasty and I cant get it to read an sd card. Coustomer service cant help me because my phone is on my bro
Can i put my sd card in a phone thats not activated .it turns on and has pics can i download them
Hey my phone was just stolen and my service provider said can't track it. Can you help me IMEI number 35605907-153970-0
Hi I activated my Sim card today but it says no phone number so I need service to see my phone number???
I have an unlocked phone I think it had consumer cellular service before. What service can I use with a SIM card on 4G speeds.
Am trying to activated a old boost that is not inservice the services before was transfer to another phone and I want to tran
can i use my verizon phone to switch it to my boost mobile service plan

ASK THE COMMUNITY