How to view photos from SD card on Samsung Galaxy TabS 10.5 - Best SD Card Reader?

andrew.rowell

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
I'm looking for the best SD card reader for my Samsung Galaxy S 10.5 - Not sure if it needs the USB 2.0 or 3.0 connection (think it's 3.?) Can someone offer a suggestion please

You shouldn't need anything else to view the card. That is, if your tablet has a SD card slot, then all you need to do is insert the card. It should be able to view whatever is on it.

That is as long as the card wasn't encoded or encrypted. If it was, then only the device it was encoded on/in can view it, and for encryption, you would have to decrypt it.

Now if it wasn't altered (as mentioned above) but your tablet can't view it, then you may need a SD card reader and connect it to a computer to view what is on the card.

Lastly, if the tablet isn't working, but the SD card has info you want, you can try connecting the tablet via USB cord to a computer and it should allow you to view what is on the card. Otherwise a card reader would be needed.

You shouldn't need anything else to view the card. That is, if your tablet has a SD card slot, then all you need to do is insert the card. It should be able to view whatever is on it.

That is as long as the card wasn't encoded or encrypted. If it was, then only the device it was encoded on/in can view it, and for encryption, you would have to decrypt it.

Now if it wasn't altered (as mentioned above) but your tablet can't view it, then you may need a SD card reader and connect it to a computer to view what is on the card.

Lastly, if the tablet isn't working, but the SD card has info you want, you can try connecting the tablet via USB cord to a computer and it should allow you to view what is on the card. Otherwise a card reader would be needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 2
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1