How to wire subwoofers

May 12, 2018
I have 2 12 inch svc kicker cvt on a mono 1100 watt amp I also just got 2 6.5 dvc skar audio subwoofers I was gonna put in the doors didn't order dvc I'm trying to find a amp and what I should get and how to wire them the best way new this

Solution
The 2 12 woofers/1100 watt mono amp will be your mono subwoofer. Should connect to a sub out of the headunit or mono sub out of an electronic crossover.
The 2 6.5 will be your stereo woofers in the doors. These would be connected to a passive crossover and the tweeters. Both the 2 6,5 and 2 tweeters would be driven by a 2 channel amp. Add the power ratings of the woofers and tweeters to get some idea of the max power that amp should have, This amp connects to the high pass out of the electronic crossover or the main output of the headunit.
The 2 12 woofers/1100 watt mono amp will be your mono subwoofer. Should connect to a sub out of the headunit or mono sub out of an electronic crossover.
The 2 6.5 will be your stereo woofers in the doors. These would be connected to a passive crossover and the tweeters. Both the 2 6,5 and 2 tweeters would be driven by a 2 channel amp. Add the power ratings of the woofers and tweeters to get some idea of the max power that amp should have, This amp connects to the high pass out of the electronic crossover or the main output of the headunit.

Solution