Solved! How would I go about binding the wireless receiver to my creative gigaworks G550W progamer speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2019
A few months back, I noticed that the amplifier / wireless receiver to my creative gigaworks G550W progamer speaker system had quit working (there was no red stand by led lit). I tried every other outlet in my apartment, as well as different power cords and it still didn't work. So, I decided to buy a replacement (used) one off of eBay. This one powers up, however I cannot get it to bind with the transmitter of my speakers. I have contacted Creative and they don't have any documentation since these speakers have been discontinued years ago. I've searched the forms and noticed there was a few post in regards to these speakers and I was wondering if anybody has successfully been able to rebind the receiver? I am aware of the two pin hole buttons one on the amp and the other on the transmitter I just don't know what the procedure is on how to get them into a “binding mode”. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dec 20, 2019
This is the manual, maybe something in there https://fccid.io/IBA-MF4080RX01/User-Manual/USER-MANUAL-631110

Keep in mind that there is a chance it will only work with what they were sold with.
hang-the-9,

Thanks for the reply, and the link to the manual. This is the same manual that I found weeks ago before deciding to post on here. Unfortunately, it doesn't mention anything about how to bind these two components together. I did contact Creative and they said that there is a way to do it unfortunately they do not have the documentation anymore on how to do so. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mibrahim Audio 1
LepreChAUnS Audio 1
af05 Audio 1
R Audio 2
lasagna_ Audio 1
Z Audio 2
adkozak Audio 1
S Audio 5
Corrupting Audio 5