Solved! How would I go about binding the wireless receiver to my creative gigaworks G550W progamer speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2019
A few months back, I noticed that the amplifier / wireless receiver to my creative gigaworks G550W progamer speaker system had quit working (there was no red stand by led lit). I tried every other outlet in my apartment, as well as different power cords and it still didn't work. So, I decided to buy a replacement (used) one off of eBay. This one powers up, however I cannot get it to bind with the transmitter of my speakers. I have contacted Creative and they don't have any documentation since these speakers have been discontinued years ago. I've searched the forms and noticed there was a few post in regards to these speakers and I was wondering if anybody has successfully been able to rebind the receiver? I am aware of the two pin hole buttons one on the amp and the other on the transmitter I just don't know what the procedure is on how to get them into a “binding mode”. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dec 20, 2019
This is the manual, maybe something in there https://fccid.io/IBA-MF4080RX01/User-Manual/USER-MANUAL-631110

Keep in mind that there is a chance it will only work with what they were sold with.

hang-the-9,

Thanks for the reply, and the link to the manual. This is the same manual that I found weeks ago before deciding to post on here. Unfortunately, it doesn't mention anything about how to bind these two components together. I did contact Creative and they said that there is a way to do it unfortunately they do not have the documentation anymore on how to do so. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS