HP 15 laptop PC using it for gaming(Answer for those playing game in laptop)

Senpax

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I just want to ask anyone who have been or has a laptop and playing some games.
I want to ask if the gpu reach like 83c while playing games like ArcheAge but I have a fan under the laptop so my laptop is about to turn 1 year and I want to take care of it as possible.
so what do you think guys it is safe or what? please help me i've read some info they told that it was normal on laptop and as long it has fan it will not harm the hardware.

My Spec is
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2,20GHz
6GB RAM
820M nvidia
5500 HD INTEL (Intergrated)

Solution
Your fine, Mine sometimes hits 95c when playing world of warcraft and mine is a much better system than yours. Heating will always happen when playing graphic heavy games on a laptop, unless the laptop was specifically designed for gaming. Just use a cooler ( as you have been doing ) and if you see the CPU nearing the 100c Mark, take a break, shut down the game and let the laptop cool down for a good 30-60 minutes.... I usually don't play games very much on my laptop, but when I do, i definitely give it breaks.
Your fine, Mine sometimes hits 95c when playing world of warcraft and mine is a much better system than yours. Heating will always happen when playing graphic heavy games on a laptop, unless the laptop was specifically designed for gaming. Just use a cooler ( as you have been doing ) and if you see the CPU nearing the 100c Mark, take a break, shut down the game and let the laptop cool down for a good 30-60 minutes.... I usually don't play games very much on my laptop, but when I do, i definitely give it breaks.

Solution